Terms and Conditions
- Abstracts authors should represent a higher education institution. If the subject is based on a case study, and includes a commercial operator, the representative from the higher education should be the lead author and presenter.
- All presenters must register and pay for at least the day of the Conference on which they are presenting by the Early Bird Deadline.
- Papers must be presented by the named authors. Proxies will not be permitted except in an emergency such as ill health.
- The TEMC Organising Committee reserves the right to accept or refuse any proposal.
- The abstract, as submitted, will be used for program selection purposes and if selected will be used in the online program.
- We will endeavour to match your requirements to the spaces available at the conference venue. However, given the availability of space the Organising Committee reserves the right to allocate a presentation type, which differs from that applied. Should this be necessary the Committee will liaise with the presenter(s) involved.
Precautions for TEMC 2021 to go ahead safely will be communicated with speakers closer to the event based on the information provided by the World Health Organisation and the Queensland Government closer to the event date. The organisers are working with the venue to ensure presenters will be able to present safely. Procedures around the use of on stage equipment will be communicated with presenters closer to the event.
A portal to upload your presentation will be sent to you closer to the event by the conference organisers.