- Abstracts authors should represent a higher education institution. If the subject is based on a case study, and includes a commercial operator, the representative from the higher education should be the lead author and presenter.
- All presenters must register and pay for at least the day of the Conference on which they are presenting by Monday 8 June 2020.
- Papers must be presented by the named authors. Proxies will not be permitted except in an emergency such as ill health.
- The TEMC Organising Committee reserves the right to accept or refuse any proposal.
- The abstract, as submitted, will be used for program selection purposes and if selected will be used in the online program.
- We will endeavour to match your requirements to the spaces available at the conference venue. However, given the availability of space the Organising Committee reserves the right to allocate a presentation type, which differs from that applied. Should this be necessary the Committee will liaise with the presenter(s) involved.
T&C’s for PresentersAdmin_TEMC_20202020-01-20T04:48:11+00:00