Terms and Conditions
- Abstracts authors should represent a higher education institution. If the subject is based on a case study, and includes a commercial operator, the representative from the higher education should be the lead author and presenter.
- All presenters must register and pay for at least the day of the Conference on which they are presenting by the Early Bird Deadline.
- Papers must be presented by the named authors. Proxies will not be permitted except in an emergency such as ill health. All speaker changes and additions MUST be communicated with the organisers, otherwise the online platform will not allow access to the required people.
- The TEMC Organising Committee reserves the right to accept or refuse any proposal.
- The abstract, as submitted, will be used for program selection purposes and if selected will be used in the online program.
- The Organising Committee reserves the right to allocate a presentation type, which differs from that applied. Should this be necessary the Committee will liaise with the presenter(s) involved.
- Speakers agree to adhere to the deadlines of submissions of abstracts, recordings and any other additional documents, and understand that non-compliance may result in their abstract being removed from the program.