We will be taking all necessary precautions to ensure the health and safety of our presenters, delegates, supporters and sponsors & exhibitors. Please watch this space for updates on how we will ensure TEMC 2021 is safe for presenters.
As the event draws near, we understand you will be planning/finalising your presentation.
To enable you to be prepared we advise that each room will be equipped with the following:
- Data projector
- Laser pointer*
- Wi-Fi access (throughout the conference venue)
*Please note that the availability of these items will be determined closer to the event based off of the health and safety of the presenters. The conference organisers will be in contact with all presenters before the event to communicate the availability and procedures around such items.
If you require anything additional to the above, please email your request to [email protected] and we will endeavor to meet your requests.
Things to note:
- Presentation slides should be in widescreen format (16:9).
- You may use PPT or Prezi to prepare your presentation. A template PPT Slide will be made available closer to the event if you wish to use this, however there is no requirement for you to do so.
- A portal to upload your presentation will be sent to you closer to the event by the event organisers.
- If you have audio and/or video in your presentation, please ensure you have the files saved separately as embedding the media does not always include them in the PowerPoint file.
This will allow the Technical Team to re-embed and/or change the format of the video onsite if needed.
- If you are using custom fonts not found in the standard system fonts, please use the “Embed fonts in file” feature found in Save As/tools/save options. This will ensure that your fonts travel with the PowerPoint file when saved.
- Please ensure contents of your presentation including photos, data, graphs etc. are generated by yourself, referenced or the appropriate owner has granted you permission to include their work for educational purposes.
- You will be asked to sign a speaker release form allowing TEMC to make your presentation available on the TEMC Website in PDF Format.