TEMC VOLUNTEER/INTERN PROGRAM
TEMC is a joint venture of the Association for Tertiary Education Management (ATEM) and the Tertiary Education Facilities Management Association (TEFMA)
In 2021 TEMC are offering a limited number of Volunteer/internship opportunities to gain experience in supporting conference attendees/delegates at the Tertiary Education Management Conference.
We are looking for people who have a background in Event Management, Social Media, Public Relations, Logistics, Tourism and Hospitality.
This program is particularly suited to early-career university staff and students in their 2nd or 3rd year of their degree.
The volunteer/internship program gives you the opportunity to gain real world experience and develop your skills for the workplace.
Benefits of the TEMC Volunteer Program
- Successful volunteers/interns will have the opportunity to become involved in the 3-day conference operations. They will gain insights and experience in assisting with the on-site operation of a large event.
- Gain experience
- supporting conference attendees/delegates,
- social media (twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) and
- organisational skills.
- Contribute to the positive conference experience and generate a positive energy.
- Receive a three-day pass to TEMC 2021 (valued up to $1,500).
- Gain professional recognition including a certificate and reference
How to apply?
Applications are not yet open, watch this space