There are many themes available for you to base your Eureka moment around.
- Adaptation – how learning from revolutionary ideas outside the sector has been translated into successful outcomes
- Big Data and Analytics – using information to guide planning and service provision
- Women in Leadership/Leadership – empowering
- Redesigning Futures – addressing change through innovation
- Research infrastructure – what are the directions research is taking on our campuses and how to plan for the unknown
- The New Campus – designing an environment that accommodates the constantly evolving forms of learning
- The Service Revolution – in a time of diminishing resources striving for a quality student experience
- The Sustainable Campus – what does it look like in the future?
- Transforming Experience – planning for the millennials
- Working Together to Realise Big Ideas – integrated planning, collaboration and achievement across organisational boundaries
During the submission process we will ask you to choose your preferred theme for your abstract. You will then be asked to choose an additional two themes that your abstract may also coincide with.